Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of preschool

Brady started preschool on tuesday and he absolutely loves IT!!! He was so excited all morning and it was torture waiting for 1230 to roll around. I had to work so I missed, i know bad mom. Thank goodness for my fabulous sisters. They save me on a regular basis and I am so so grateful. Amy stayed with the little girls. While YaYa drove him to school. THey were 15 minutes early, I know that would have never happened if I was driving. No one was there yet not even the teacher, The teacher came and he was the first kid there so he got first picks at which seat he wanted. That made him feel special. They painted in paint clothes. He painted a self portrait. Traced his hand and wrote his stats, 49 pounds and 46 inches. He is the tallest kid to attend his preschool, by 3 inches. He is only four. He is a big boy. I asked him about his day and he was so excited about everything. He said, "mom there is 4 boys and 4 girls, they are all nice and my friends. Except for the blue guy he is mean" Translated the little boy wearing blue tshirt. He is starting mature alot and does so good at church also. Hopefully this will help him even more at learning to be a big boy! I will post some pics when I get them:)

3 comments:

Lori said...

I can totally relate to the waiting until school starts. Trev is that same way. It drives both of us nuts!!
Can't wait to see the pics when you get them.

Kristin said...

Timp cave looks awesome--even with the hike to get there. you go Tara. you amaze me.

SO cute that he is so excited for preschool--I love their excitement at that age. And Brady is full of that for sure!!! He's a fun boy.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I think he is taller than Alison, and he weighs about 8 pounds more too!! (She is TINY.) Way to go Brady...I can't believe you are such a big boy!!