Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ella Bella's Birthday photo shoot!!!





My super fabulous, talented, wonderful, strong, amazing friend Amy did a quick little photo shoot of Ella when she was all done up for her party. I dont mean to embarass her. But sometimes she forgets how great she is so I thought I would remind her, give her a little shout out. I love her photos they are really good, If anyone needs family pictures done or any photography, let me know I can give you her info. Ella was being a little difficult, 3 hours at the Er will do that to a person. But she captured some of Ella's faces that she pulls regularly. I love them, My Ella Bella makes me smile!!!

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

tehehe... love her. Love you.

emlizalmo said...

You are awesome...and she is beautiful. <3

Michelle said...

SO cute. HB Big girl!