Friday, November 14, 2008

I Love vegetables! WHaT!!!

Last Night we went to the Gingerbread Festival. Oh my goodness some people are creative!

This is Brady standing next to the BEST OF SHOW. It was huge and tons of details. Nick said now that he knows that he will have to step up his game now that he knows the competition..
The James family TA DA. Oh look yeah thats me I am actually in a picture for once.
The James gingerbread tree house. Nick created this I was the assistant. We used pretzel rods to do the tree trunk and branches. The dog house is made out of candy legos. It was a lot of fun. We donated it to the Boy scouts of America. So it was fun to do it for charity. I would really suggest it for anyone next year a fun family project for a good cause. It is up at Thanksgiving point, this weekend lots of activity and fun for family or couples or anyone....f
Ella Bella loves veggies not kidding. She will take veggies over anything any day. Last night I noticed her organizing the veggies, see the pile of green beans and broccili. She is a funny girl.

Different night same shirt I noticed, still just lovin the veggies. It may be a silly thing to post about, I think its great!!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

CUTE ella pictures!! Wow--her hair is just a growin. Maybe it's all the vegi love.

And GREAT gingerbread treehouse--I think it was very creative.

Love your family picture at the top. You guys are awesome.

Rachel said...

Cute gingerbread house. I need to do better at creating those fun memories with my family! I hope you're feeling better...your cinnamon rolls were FABULOUS!! I saved some for breakfast the next morning. I'll have to get the recipe.

freerville said...

Love the tree house! It's definatly better then any ginger bread house I ever made (I can never get mine to stick together). From the photos it looks like you guy's had alot of fun, and it was great seeing you in a photo.
Isn't it great knowing that our high school eating habbits didn't rub off on our kids.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Great job on the gingerbread treehouse!
And great job with your kids, I wish I could get Marley to eat her veggies as well as Ella.

Michelle said...

Very impressed with the gingerbread house and I love the fun family picture. glad you are in it!

Anonymous said...

What a great gingerbread house! So creative!!

Look how big Ella is getting! Isn't it fun when they love healthy foods? Parker will choose veggies or a salad over junk food any day, and it still cracks me up! Miss you guys!!

Sharene said...

My heavens we have creative people in this ward. I have never even heard of the gingerbread festival and you and Brenda both did amazing ones!! How fun

The James said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You made your gingerbread house there? Let's go together next year. That is awesome Ella loves vegtables. Sterling is like that too.

p.s. frugalisfab.blogspot.com is that deal blogg I was telling you about.