Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ella Adventures

So I was getting ready for work the other day, runnin behind like usual. I started me a nice warm shower. Ran to the laundry room to get a towel. Ran back to bathroom and this is what I found. She must have been waiting for me to leave the room. She hopped right in fully dressed, Backed into the water and was enjoying a nice warm shower. Little stinker, I couldn't even get mad at her because she was so relaxed and seriously look at that face. She is an adventure!!


Daddy painted her fingernails and I put a little ring on cute little hands. I couldn't get a picture to work though.


Last of all this weekend while we were in st. george in our hotel room. Ella fell in love with her self. She would run over to the mirror smile give her self a big kiss and run away. This entertained her for a long time. The maid was probably not entertain when she got to clean the mirror and a 100+ kiss marks. I cant blame her I want to kiss that little Ella bella's face everytime I look at it, too.








10 comments:

MommyMert said...

She is just so sweet. Where did you find a ring that small, and how do you keep her from sticking it in her mouth.

Tara James said...

I got it off the internet. I just put it on her while we were playing and saying "oh pretty" The only way I will leave them on is if I know they cant budge. I will wait till she is older.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness-I would want to kiss that face over and over too. That shower story is absolutely hilarious. So glad you shared the moment. She makes me smile.

emlizalmo said...

She is so, so darling Tara. Climbing in the shower=so funny, you=great mommy!

The James said...

Ella is so adorable!!! I love her hair pulled back in a pony tail. That is so funny she got into the shower. What great pictures

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Could she be any cuter...MMM...nope, I don't think so ;)

Michelle said...

That shower story is just too funny. What a cute girl!

Melissa Yergensen said...

At least she likes to be clean, right? :) That was funny, thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your kids are perfect! They are so cute and funny.. I hope that ours are that cute.

Sharene said...

That is so cute!! I love the ones in her shower. Also Brielle was kissing the mirror as well in our hotel room over Thanksgiving. What a cutie you have!!