Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy!!

Just wanted to update everyone. After we lost all those pictures and important stuff. We shut the computer down until we decided what to do. Well a great friend Dave was able to help out lots and give us an idea of what might work and than a great friend michelle found a referral through her network. Well we took the whole computer to a guy in american fork who thought he might be able to help out. At 50 dollars an hour we thought it was way worth it. Well he finally got to it today. After a prank message that he had no luck. He called backed to let us know he had recovered ALL OUR PICTURES. Yeah!! After lots of stress and tears. We are back in business and saving all of our photos to CD. It took him about 4 hours and he gave us a great deal. I am one happy girl!

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

WoOoHOOO!!

emlizalmo said...

Yay! I am so glad!

Lori said...

I am so happy for you! What a relief!!

Michelle said...

YEAH!

Sharene said...

YEA!! I had the same thing happen and I thought I was going to go insane without all my pictures and everything. Isn't it a relief to get all that back? I'm also sorry your kids had such a rough day in primary and nursery. Hopefully next week it will go better.