Sunday, February 1, 2009

SAD

Yesterday something went wrong with our computer and all of my pictures I save from my digital were lost. I am extremely grateful for my blog this morning. I am grateful that some of my favorite pictures that otherwise would be lost, are saved. I am still heartbroken of the loss. Most of Ella's life is saved on computer. When brady was a baby I was still saving them to disks. I have some of my favorites on digital. Anyways my point is make sure you are saving your pictures in other ways than the computer, disk etc. Also if you find any pics of Ella when she was a baby please forward them to me it would it be so, so appreciated. Thank you

6 comments:

MommyMert said...

Have you tried everything? I can talk to Tim about checking out your computer?

I would be so very upset!!!

Lori said...

My heart is aching for you right now. I am so sorry!! You must be sick about that. Darn digital cameras!!

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm sorry, girl! That's so frustrating...and one of my fears. I save EVERYTHING on the computer and I would be devastated.

emlizalmo said...

Oh Tara...my biggest fear! Seriously. I am so sorry. :(

Kristin said...

Oh Tara I am SAD for you. I am truly so sorry about that.

Megan said...

Sad. That's just really sad.
I'm so sorry.