Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MOM turned "50" surprise!!

I love my mom. I am so lucky to have a young fabulous mom. She is really one of my best friends. I dont know how I would survive without her. For her 50th birthday we through her a surprise party. She is so much fun and put a smile on everyones faces around her, occasionally a woo hoo too.
Me and my sisters. We put the party together for my mom.

My fabulous mom, we thought she was on to us and then when she showed up in her running clothes, very little make up, ponytail and a smile we knew we had pulled it off!


The pavillion where we had her party. At first we thought we were going to get eaten alive by mosquitos than we realized they really liked the homemade rootbeer and moved it away from the party. They moved away also.




It was so fun all of her family was in town for my little brothers wedding. So they all got to be there to celebrate her. We love you mom, Your the BEST!!



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow...she looks like a tiny little teenager still. Lucky lady!

The James said...

You're so sweet throwing your mom a suprise birthday party. Thanks for inviting us. It was fun to see you all.

Michelle said...

Looks like oodles of fun.d

Shannon said...

She looks SO young! Can't be 50! More like 20 maybe! You are sweet for doing that!

Kristin said...

You, your sisters and mom are all so pretty!! How fun to pull something like that off. Good job!

Kristin said...

Also--cute random pics of the kiddos and congrats on the marathon. You two are awesome! I love it. I truly look up to both of you.