Friday, June 5, 2009

randoms!!

Chayston what a kid. I told my grandma that she always gets her moneys worth with the christmas jammies she buys him. Uhhh I am thinking these are the ones he got when he was 5. Ha ha it makes me laugh. Because he loves them. I know your probably thinking that I should put them away when I change sizes or maybe seasons. But he is so content he never complains. Honestly two years ago I had to hide his super man pajamas. Because they were so little, but I kept putting them away and he would find them. He is a great boy. He wears whatever he is not picky. I am grateful for my easy going boy!!
Ella and Brady playing in a tupperware box. Ella is not much of a toy girl. She prefers to play with little empty plastic jars, anything with a lid she can take off and on. She is funny that way. Brady pushed her around in her box for awhile. He loves Ella most the time.


Just chillin in her box with her jammies and dont forget her shoes. She is obsesses with shoes. She usually has a pair on and two pair close by.

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Chayston is looking more like a man every day... this picture makes him look so grown up and like his Dad. Love your little Brady Superman. He is "AJs boy-friend" She is finally accepting, that Brady is ok... even if he is a boy. Love it, love your fam.

The James said...

Chayston is so funny! I can't believe how much hair Ella has now. Cute pictures.

Lori said...

That is an awesome picture of Chayston. What a sweetie.
Glad to hear that Arya isn't the only one with a shoe thing. She is the exact same way.

Sharene said...

I have to tell you I love that Chayston. I love having him in primary. He sings so well.