Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas morning santa was good to us. She is a little tired too.


Ella Bella giving her new soccer ball a stroller ride.


She started off really slow. Slowly and carefully opening each gift. Half way in she looks up at me with a huge grin, I LIKE THIS. SHe says and then she helped open all of mine.




Brady new pedal go cart. I am sure he will enjoy it come spring!
Now I dont want you to think we dont love our two older children. The reason I have not been posting is my digital camera broke. My new camera came with a small card. THe rest of christmas are on that card and it is currently missing. AHHH. sometimes I cant win. Charlee got a new long board. Chayston got a new bike and I will post those when I find that card. We had a Very merry christmas and a wonderful 4 hour nap for me.



2 comments:

MommyMert said...

I go over to the church and let AJ ride her bike, come with us! Your cinnamon rolls were AMAZING this year. Seriously... I didnt share. THANK YOU forever!!!

sea gull lighting fixtures said...

Cute pictures!