Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How could I really have two kids in middle school?


So this was my sixth grader last year. This was my son before he became a teenager, a slight pain in my behind, major tension in my shoulder and ache in my head. Dont get me wrong look at that smile its contagious and it all worth it!! So Today Chase started 7th grade. We missed camp dixon so he just went this morning with not really a clue around the school. Maybe a few his sister had gave him:) He loved, He had a great day. Chaser recently started football, tackle, 2 hour practice a day kind. He is a little worn out and he eats at least two meals at dinner time. SO combine that with school and he should be worn out nightly. I thought I would say 7  things I love about Chase today.
1- Its really a no brainer, I love his smile, he is funny and he makes me laugh.
2- I love that he loves to sing and dance, he has no shame singing Taylor swift at the top of his lungs.
3- He is easy going, he doesnt get nervous or stressed very often, he is one cool guy.
4- He is humble, I have not bought this kid shoes since last year, he  doesn't care, he doesn't complain.
5-I love that he is a leader, he isnt afraid to stand up for people.
6- I love how athletic he is, I love that even though I cant get him to focus on most things most days, Put a uniform on that kid and he will work hard.
7- He is one smart boy, he has been reading above grade level for a long time now and when they give him a few paragrahs to read, to see how many words in a minute. He always finishes the whole thing. Its all him, I am not a scholar, I did not know how to teach him. SO he read and taught himself.
I am grateful for Chase in our family. He helps me out alot, He already has lots of homemaking skills. Though I wish he would not tease his siblings as much as he does. What would we do with out him......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck?!?! Middle school? How did that happen?? I don't believe for one second that sweet little Chayston could be a pain in your neck. =)

emlizalmo said...

OK...so I tell you all the time how I feel about this boy...<3. Love him. He is a good, kind, happy, funny kid. What more could a mother ask for. Seriously?