Monday, January 10, 2011

Rough Day, new do!!!

Some days start off so nicely, 7 hours sleep, hang out, do a little laundry. Than an exhilarating 7 miles at seven, We giggle about the frost growing on our eyelashes, clothes and hair. Then I hope in my van with smile on my face drive 2 blocks home and then my teenager waves me down on her way to bus stop. Uhhhh Mom hurry home Ella cut her hair. My heart races calm down I am sure its not that bad, right. I came home to this about 6 inches chopped off, she wanted to look like her mama!!

She was all smiles as I cried and hyperventalated. She thought it was great!


So for Christmas I got a new do and a new kitchenaid. One gives me more work and the other does the work, we will see if you can guess which one.

She made it three minutes in the car after we finally got it fixed around 2. We were worn out from hiding under large hats all day while running errands.

There she is cute as ever little a-line bob. She looks adorable and loves it. One more head of hair for me to round brush. Good thing she is so cute. That was just the start of the day, I lost a 20 dollar bill, noticed brady lost half of one of his teeth while getting Charlee ready for her dentist appt. SHe has an infection so bad she has to see an oral surgeon to clean out some of the infection before root canal. It was one thing after another, really. I just want you to know I am always learning new lessons. Todays theme was If you think it cant get any worse, uh it CAN!! Even if you smile alot and have a really good attitude. Ok I admit it my attitude was not so great today.  Looking forward to bed time and sweet dreams.

5 comments:

The James said...

Ella looks adorable with her short haircut. I'm sorry you had a rough day.

MommyMert said...

Wow. What a day. Hope you got to bed early. YOu were in my thoughts all day yesterday, I guess I was meant to call and talk. Sorry I didnt listen. What can I do? Call me when your up and moving. Lots of love.

Nana said...

Ella does look really cute with that short cut. She surprises me all the time with her antics. Keeps it interesting, doesn't it? You hang in there and know that we love you and pray for you and your family.

emlizalmo said...

Just for the record, I think her tiny little bob actually fits her personality! And I'm loving YOUR hair. Also loving the sweet rolls that beautiful stand mixer cranks out. :)

Kristin said...

PHEW!! What a day.

But really the finished product of her hair is darling. However, I know the tears and the freaking out before the hair get to the darling stage.

And I didn't realize you got a hair cut. And I LOVE it.

Now I get it, she wanted to look like her beautiful mama.

And love the kitchen aid. Bet you have lots of fun with that.