Monday, January 24, 2011

Ella Bella Surgery

 Ella Bella all dressed and having no clue whats about to go on, poor girl!
After surgery, She did not come off of the meds very well, 2 extra shots of morphine were required to settle her down.

This is what last week looked like, she layed around drinkin from her sippies, cuddled to her mama.

Luckily grandpa showed up and surprised me to help with my little posesssed angel. Seriously I could not have contained her myself. I was grateful he showed up.

Ella was fascinated by the anesthesiologist talking about his 3 legged dog!

Recovery, please ignore giant wrinkles on my fore head, stress is not making me look younger.

Drive home

I had to take a picture of that IV, she wanted to tear it out, with her hand, her teeth, whatever she could think of . She got a little crazy about it. She has been a trooper. I hope this helps her to not be chronically sick anymore. Its hard to be a mom. Its hard to watch your kids suffer. I have just wanted to cry watching her feel so uncomfortable. I understand why she needed the surgery, she does not really. Thats the hard part. She is on the mend now, each days a little better. Now to just get her to eat. My skinny little girl, I love her.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sweet girl.

What a time it's been for you. i honestly have no idea how hard the past little while must have been.

I hope she is doing better.

She is just a beautiful girl. Hugs to you.