Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nights at the ball park!

 Finally it quit raining and after 3 weeks of rainouts we have been playing ball. I love base ball it is by far my favorite sport to watch. Its simple and fun. There are no off sides, first down, etc, Just hitting the ball, running the  bases, playing the field. Besides the occasional really bad call, its a rather calm fun game. Chayston team has lost only 1 game and won 6, so they are having a great season. Last night Chase pitched an inning after not pitching in a game for a year. He did a really good job! He loves baseball its his thing and the season goes way to fast.
 So for any of you who know my Brady boy he is not a fan of clothes. At this game it was 80 degrees. He asked for permisson to take his shirt off. I said he could, nest thing I new he had taken off his shoes and socks. I quickly made sure he knew the shorts stay on. Anyways funny site my boy going for a ride only partly dressed. He makes me laugh. I have know idea how he will survive next year all day dressed at school.
 This is a first, I was trying to take a picture of Chase he said, "knock it off mom people are watching" WHAT!!!!! Who cares your chase and you dont care what anyone thinks. Its official he is a teenager and I can embarass him just by asking for a smile in his baseball uniform! Let the fun begin!
There is my super cute husband. I love that dimple! He loves baseball and I love watching his face when Chaser is makin him proud. Makes for a fun night with the boys.

*only thing missing from these pictures is Ella torturing some poor puupy, adopting a new mom, while begging for someones pizza. And of course Charlee checkin out the cute boys!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like fun! I can't wait until Gavin's playing sports!

emlizalmo said...

Awesome! I wish my kids were athletes. Oh well.

Sharene said...

That is so fun. I hope that I have boys that will play baseball. I remember going to watch my brothers play and have fond memories of that! Great job Chayston!