Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lucky Charm


I am not sure I have seen anyone enjoy Lucky charms like Ella does. She is so funny with the marshmallows sticking to her face and she doesnt even realize the best part is not in her mouth.

In the picture above besides my messy kitchen. You will notice all the freezer strawberry jam. Chayston was my happy little helper. He mashed, stirred, cored until he was not having fun anymore. He said it was fun at first. We made 16 containers of freezer jam and 20 jars of regular jam. It was my first time and I just followed the directions and hope it tastes yummy.
You will also notice Chayston's mohawk. This was my valuable lesson of the month and let it be a lesson to all you other mom's. Chayston has been asking for a mohawk, actually driving me crazy begging for one. So to the boy who cant remember what I told him 30 seconds ago. I said 2 weeks before school got out. You can have one the last day of school and then we will shave it off for church the following sunday. I said this knowing he would forget. So guess what he didnt. The night before the last day of school. He yells, woo hoo I am ready for my mohawk and his dad starts up the shaver and I could say nothing. So always remember they cant remeber to take the trash out, clean there room or show you there homework. But they can remember the things that are most important to them. Now lets just see if I can remember...

5 comments:

мiтzi c. said...

cool blog ;)
check out mine:
http://mitzientertainment.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Aaron is so excited for the freezer jam I can hardly contain his enthusiasm. He loves the stuff, and wants me to make 16 freezer jams and 20 regular.

Anonymous said...

You are one COOL mom! Chayston will always remember the time you let him get a mohawk, even if it was only for a couple of days. =)

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh that makes me laugh! They only remember the IMPORTANT stuff, right? Way to go on the jam, girl! Where did you get all your berries?

Megan said...

This is hilarious!!!!! Chayston is such a good looking guy--no matter what his hair is like:)