Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunny Days!!

Wow the days have been hot lately. I love these little cheap pools. The kids have a blast!!
Even Ella thought she might give it a try. My least favorite part is the grass. It never ends I sweep it I wash it and there is still more. Great way to cool off. Fun to sit and watch too.

Look at this cute little baby doll. Who said you cant look cute on a buck! I bought her this little tank top and skirt at the dollar store. One buck each, I dont shop there for clothes I was getting the kids some entertainment and then saw this on the shelf. Anyways I love a bargain!!


4 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

LOVE the pictures! The kids all look like they are having fun, and Ella IS a doll! You have great kids!

Michelle said...

I love the new blog post! I love new posts and get excited every time I see one. I love summer days and love that you caught it on camera, and I'm also proud of your dollar store finds!

emlizalmo said...

I was just checking out the EXACT same outfit at the $ tree yesterday...bummed that they didn't have a size for Molly. Ella looks so cute!

MommyMert said...

Woohoo for a buck! Saw you running this morning, I am super impressed! Love the little pools too.. hot summer days.

ps, I dont have your email, let me know so I can add you to our blog.

Kari