Friday, June 6, 2008

Oh my, How the time flies!


Well here it is, I know what half of you are saying to me. Its about time! I know I dont know why I am so intimidated by blogging, I just am. But I can do this and I will get over it. So this is the family blog, a way for you to keep up with us crazy james's, well at least you can try. I cant believe how we have grown. This weekend while we were camping and all of us were in our little trailer. I was just sitting there thinking about how it amazes me that all those kids are mine. I love them so much and I am so blessed by each of them each of them daily. Whether they are teaching me about patience or kindness or some more patience. I am one lucky girl.....

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, I'm so glad this is up! We sure miss you guys.

emlizalmo said...

You ARE lucky. They are amazing kids. I love them all...for different reasons, and boy can that Chayston make me laugh! SO glad you have a blog now...I love it!