Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to school!

So I cant believe the summer is gone. I am sitting her left alone to care for my littles. I am going to be just fine. The house is quiet noone is fighting and just little footsteps up and down the hall. Charlee started junior high, today can you believe it. She is so excited not worried or anything just totally prepared. She might be feeling a little different right at this moment. Running from class to class, trying to get that dang locker to open and so many kids. Ha Ha the memories. I know she will do great.
Chase is the big guy on campus six grade. His teacher was his math teacher last year. I have to admit I am a little scared of her. It might be a rough year from him, but you know chase he will keep smiling. Anyways I am ready for a day with my two littles and cant wait to hear about the kids day.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously, where has the summer gone??? By the way, I LOVE that dress the ella is in in the next post. Is it too late for me to pick one up for my little girl?

Anonymous said...

Quiet house? No fighting?? I'm SO jealous! My kids don't start for another week, and it will be a miracle if I make it that long! =) The kids are growing up so fast, and they are both adorable.