Friday, August 7, 2009

Catching up !!!!

We were all very excited to welcome my new nephew Kaison!He is almost six weeks so I am way behind on this post. sorry. He is adorable and me and the kids fell instantly in love. Ella loves when amy sends me pics on the phone. She wants to look at them all day long.
Look at that baby he was so long and thin!! Amy did a great job. I was so proud of my little sister.


Charlee and her turn.

Chase and his turn. Chase may be tough but he has no problem just loving this baby. I like to watch him hold him because he is so calm, unlike chase and he just watches that baby boy almost in amazement.


This trip to the hospital was bittersweet for me. I was feeled with absolute joy for my sister and to have this beautiful baby in our lives. Then there was that baby hunger that hits you when you see a newborn. As I walked out of the hospital, 10 days before my hysterectomy, knowing I would never, for sure never do that again. I felt sad. Than I looked up ahead of me at my big kids and the littles. I felt blessed, way blessed and all was well!




3 comments:

The James said...

Kaison is so cute and little. Tara, I think you need to write a book. You write so well. You are awesome.

mcintyreandco said...

I didn't know you were having a hysterectomy! I hope you have some good help lined up. Wish I was there to help you! I tied my tubes this last pregnancy and have had a hard time accepting that this was also my last...but I knew it had to be this way. Still hard, but if you ever need to talk I'm here for you. It is an emotional thing. I hope all goes well for you and let me know how it goes. Miss ya! Love, Jen.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful baby!!

Hugs Tara--love ya.