Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Ella Bella is TWO!


So saturday the 29th was Ella"s birthday. She was so cute in the morning when she woke up. I was not home so I called her. I sang her Happy Birthday and she sang along. We took her to breakfast and Her aunt Amy, brought her balloons, lei and tiara. She was such a cute little birthday princess. I love her so much. She is my last so I have just wanted to keep her a baby forever, No such luck! She is growing and its fun to watch. Each day she gets more and more dependant. She even is going potty some of the time. She will just tell us she needs to go, we take her in and sure enough. I am not scared of the terrible two's with this little sweetie. Not saying things could not change at any moment. But she has been my sanity, She is so quiet and so good. Sometimes when it is chaos all around her, I will watch her and she will just play quiet or just sit back and observe. Not that she doesnt have her moments. But in general she has been my little angel. I have felt so blessed to have her in my life! I cant wait to watch her to continue to grow and learn. I love you Ella Bella!

3 comments:

The James said...

Happy Birthday Day Ella Bella!!! I'm glad you have your sweet little angel, Tara.

Michelle said...

Wowza. Time flies. She looks like she is lovin' the birthday attention!

Sharene said...

Happy Birthday Ella!!! What a big girl. She is so cute!