Monday, July 28, 2008

Its a hard knocks life for me!!

Charlee and her best friend Cassidy Clegg. Sang a couple songs at the ward talent show. Of course they picked annie's Its a hard knocks life for us. They both are the oldest with 3 younger siblings. They did such a good job they acted out the skit, just like the movie. I dont reccomend this song playing over and over in your house. It is a permanently stuck in my head I still find myself singing it at least twice a day. She is growin up.


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Ward Talent Show? How did I miss this? So great. I loved Annie at their age, too.

Kristin said...

Oh I bet this was hilarious!! Those two are so cute. And growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! I still can't believe how grown up she is. I still think of her and Chayston every time I hear "Love Is Spoken Here." =)

MommyMert said...

** GiggleS!!! **

I didnt know about the ward talent show either? Dang! We missed out!

Sharene said...

Ward Talent Show?? Are you sure?

Melissa Yergensen said...

Funny! That seems perfect for Charlee and Cassidy, huh? Being the oldest can be a bummer sometimes ... but they are such good girls! I bet it was hilarious!

emlizalmo said...

I love these 2 girls...I really do.