Sunday, July 6, 2008

Potty Time

So this Sunday afternoon we sent Brady into bathroom to Poop! Get in there and poop or else type of things. Nick came and got me and said Go look at Brady! This is what I found. lol.
So This is not done with any help I promise. He turned his underwear into a hat and was reading the scriptures. I dont know if he has listened to us talk about reading the scriptures when you are going thru hard time or he knew the holy scriptures were the only thing that could help at that time. OK I know its neither, He wanted a book to read. But it was dang funny. Have a good afternoon.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Priceless. I love it so much.

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh...this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! The kid needed some divine intervention. :)

Rachel said...

Cute blog, Tara! What a great moment to capture..."can't wait" to start that whole process with Ethan. By the way, do you have an e-mail address?

Kristin said...

How fun--I just found your new blog. Welcome to this addicting hobby--excited to keep up with you this way.

mcintyreandco said...

What a cutie! That is such a GREAT picture. It is true that a picture is like a thousand words. I love it!

Megan said...

So Funny! He's hilarious. We miss your cute family.