Thursday, July 17, 2008

Take me out to the ball park!

No time to blog lately! We have been living at the ball park. It Is the State Tounament. Luckily its at fort utah 2 minutes from our house, all the other teams are travelin lots of miles. You see the boys havin a little after celebration. The first day they had 2 games, first game we won 9-6 and the second game we won 22-3. wow the boys did great!
This is Chayston workin hard. He is the first baseman. Its his first year on first base, last year he was catcher. He is doin so good, his catching and throwin so much better. He loves it.

There is dad with a big smile. He has been a proud dad the past few days. Chayston has been batting really well. He has been batting some doubles and everyone wants to know what we have been doin with him to do so well. Nick spent a couple nights at the ballpark practicing, but honestly we think its just starting to click for him and he has been workin so hard.


You know Chayston he's got lots of big smiles. One game I was a little late and all the parents were giving me a hard time about missin a great hit and two seconds later he yells from the dug out. Hey mom where ya been, you missed my hit. Everyone started laughing, there goes my mother of the year award again!



There's mom and Ella. Say Peas not cheez. She has been such a great baby. I put her in the baby bjourn and she just hangs out, so patient. pretty cute too..




There is Raegan. Her cheer is "go boys' SHe yells that everyonce in awhile. She wants to play not watch the game. But she has been good to. One game everyone was at work and it was just me my kids and Raegan everyone there thinks I am crazy, not crazy just out numbered. lol













Update second day we won the first game 7-6. It was the hardest game yet. They were tough the game was pretty intense. We pulled through by one hit at the last minute.phew. Second game we won 15-9. So today we play at 4 if we win this game. we play for first or second at 6. If we lose we play for 3 or fourth at 6:15. So its another day at the ballpark. I am very proud of Chase and his team. Its fun to watch them improve and do so well.. I will up date you tommorow.





5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great update. I love the ballpark. Wish there were more trees so you could sit in the shade.

Kristin said...

Congrats to the Rockies!! (and a special shout out to Chayston) So glad you guys are all doing so awesome! Let us know how the rest of it goes down.

MommyMert said...

WoOhoo.. Looking forward to these days!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Chayston is getting! What a handsome guy. My sister and her husband always joke about one of their kids being so happy that "he has sunshine coming out his ears." I think of Chayston that way too. Always so happy! Congrats on the great baseball season!!

mcintyreandco said...

What great pictures and SUPPORT that Chayston has! I am so excited for you guys! Sounds like Chayston is a natural and you guys are having tons of fun!