Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fat lip or is it a bad botox job, who knows?


This one is for you Kami! So I was running along the Provo river trail yesterday and it was not even 7 yet so it wasn't very light. When a large bug of sort flew into my face, my lip. I couldn't see what it was it just hit into my lip made a loud buzz as it stung me. I swatted it off and continued running. It was throbbing and felt fat right away. Finally I stopped for a minute so Kami could take a look.yup FAT LIP. It is pretty big this morning the pic doesnt really do it justice... The moral of story is watch out for flying bugs in the dark,

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure Nick didn't beat you? =)

Lori said...

Ouch! Who needs botox? Just go for a morning run!

Kristin said...

Holy smokes!! What a mean old thing to sting you when you are working out.

Rachel said...

Oh, I hurt for you!

emlizalmo said...

Oh man Tara...I am so sorry. You are so awesome though...I bet you finished your whole run. :) Why are you still so pretty with a fat lip?

Michelle said...

Wow, what a pretty shot! Glad you shared.

Kami Schultz said...

I'd hate to see what the bug looks like!! :)

Way to be awesome and finish the run anyway!!

Sarah said...

dang bugs!

By the way those cinnamon rolls made my mouth water....YUM!

MommyMert said...

You giving up on running now? Poor lip, but I LOVE the picture.

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

and yet...you still look hot! How do you do it?? ;)