Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkins, pumpkins where did you come from!

So last night I had to work I left at 530 and worked till 930. I made dinner before I left and left the fam to hang out. I called Nick at 830 to see how he was doing, He said he was good and that they were just hangin out nothing much. So I come home and on the counter there is all these pumpkins decorated cute. I think where did they come from. Well than I take some cute pics and go to download them and the mystery is unraveled. I have such a great husband. He took the kids to pumpkin land, picked out pumpkins. Then the kids said they went to like 3 different stores looking for the paint he wanted. They decorated and painted them. Sooooo cute, he is such a good dad and I am so grateful for him. He loves spending time with his kids and I love that his mom loved creating memories, he gets that from her and I love it... anyways I cant give you many details, because I was at work...







8 comments:

Megan said...

You do have a great husband--and he has a great wife! It seems they had such a fun time!

Melissa Yergensen said...

They did a great job decorating those pumpkins! What a good dad!

The James said...

Nice job Nick!!! The kids decorated them really cute too. So cute.

The James said...

Nice job Nick!!! The kids decorated them really cute too. So cute.

freerville said...

You are definatly one amazing family. The pumpkins looked awsome and the kids looked so cute.

Michelle said...

What a nice guy! I love stories like this.

Sharene said...

Cute, although the last one looks a little scary!

MommyMert said...

What a great hubby! :) Hooray! Love all the pumpkins.