Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nick!!!






So I know his b-day is not till tomorrow. But the rest of my day is busy and So will my day be tomorrow. Its really sad a few people pointed out that there is not many pics of Nick on my blog, so I wanted to do a post just about Nick.(pics included) I am so lucky to have Nick as a husband and the father to my children. He is such a great guy he is fun and adventurous, caring and way thoughtful. He comes up with the best gifts and i am not very creative when it comes to gift giving. He is such a hard worker and takes so much pride in the things he does. I can always count on him and he will drop whatever he is doing for someone in need. He is also a good looker and I love his dimples. People always say did you know your husband looks like Matt Damon? Here's to you babe!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and festive Halloween! Happy Birthday to Nick...Hope all is going well!

Kristin said...

happy birthday Nick!! You two are so cute together. Glad to know your family.

lisa said...

Tara-what a cute blog! Looks like you are keeping busy as usual. Tell nick happy belated b-day. We need to plan our next girls night! Love ya, Lisa.

Tara James said...

Are there any upto date pictures?