Monday, October 13, 2008

Princess in Training. oh NO

Let the fun begin. Ok dont get me wrong I love it.. So something interesting happened on Saturday. Charlee realized that Ella is fun! She realized she has her very own real live baby doll and she loves it!! That she can have fun with her minus the moaning and groaning. So we were just hangin out and charlee says, "hey mom can I go out to the garage and get Ella that cute little table that use to be in my room, "sure". Can I give her some of my Baby dolls and little toy crib. "Sure" Next she says we are going to play. Next thing I know Ella comes wandering down the hall in a tutu, with 3 necklaces and her hair with a little band, No tiaras were available. Heres my concern girls figure out how to be princessed and girly all on there own. Ella has expert to guide her in every direction. She even taught her in one day how to get up on that little stool and change the radio station. She would say ella change the music and she would hurry over get up on the stool and change the station. Ha Ha mom. Big trouble for me. She is such a little dolly and Charlee is such a great girl, you gotta love them!! Charkee was 110 percent girl when she was a toddler and I loved it I bought her tiny ring and tiny jewelry, tiaras what ever her heart desired and No princess Ella will take over the thrown. Since CHarlee is Queen and I am servant. LOL



3 comments:

The James said...

That is so much fun. Ella looks adorable all dressed up. I'm sure Alicia will want a little sister when she gets older.

Kristin said...

sisters . . . one of life's greatest blessings. They will be close all their lives, even with the age diff. You have darling children.

MommyMert said...

Oh.. thats sweet! :) I love it. If we make it to 3 I hope its a girl, so they can be sisters!