Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school photo shoot.

Okay so maybe I am partial, but those are two good looking kids, I can't believe how big they are getting. I cried when I dropped them off because I realize that next year char goes to junior high and chase is right behind her. They are great kids, I am very lucky.
The ever famous red door pose. 5 years in a row. They are such good sports!!

This is Chase and what he calls his MAG! One strap is cool, so we found him this messenger bag at my favorite place. He will let you know its not a man purse and he is so confident about it.







One more month and she is in young womens with me, CRAZY!!! She is turning into such a young woman, she is so responsible and sweet. Everyone pray for me that she stays this way as we approach the teenage years.



Ella Bella is not feelin so good today. Not her usual smiley self, poor girl. I love my girls. Almost 11 years between them. I hope they are still great friends..






Brady wants to go to school, clear till I tell him he needs to be potty-trained then he says,"Nevermind" Yesterday I asked him if he did something on purpose. He said "Yes purpose is my best friend" He keeps me laughin all day long.





There they are the whole gang. They look so much alike. except for that Ella. SHe has a look of her own. I know you can still tell she belongs to the James's!!







11 comments:

MommyMert said...

Wow, what a cute family! Hooray for back to school!

Michelle said...

Can't believe how big they are.

Lori said...

They are all so cute!! I just can't believe how your family has grown up. Are you ready for them to be back at school? We have been back for a week now, and are slowly getting into our groove.

Rachel said...

You've got great kids...you can tell they all love each other.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how grown up they all are. That Charlee is so gorgeous, and I LOVE Chayston's man purse. (Don't tell him I called it that!) Parker carried around an actual PINK purse, and is quite happy to tell you that it IS a man purse!

Kristin said...

Such great looking kids--really like the red door pictures. Love red doors. So classic. Charly looks great with the haircut--walked with them a bit Wednesday morning on the way to school--well, kind of behind them. Charly and Cassidy were talking up a storm--cute girls. So carefree and loving life.

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Tara?? TARA JAMES??? oh my goodness. I saw you left a post on Kyrsten's blog and was soooo excited! I honestly can't believe how grown up and beautiful youre children are!!! HOLY COw...like you said it. Time sure does fly. I need your email address. Email me okay. We need to catch up.
Love ya!
Katie RYan (Osmer, from Black Angus) kayteeryan@gmail.com

mcintyreandco said...

What great pictures and the things that Brady says keep me laughing too! What a funny kid! You do have wonderful kids...because you are a wonderful Mom! I miss you guys!

The James said...

Wow, Charlee and Chayston are getting big!!! You've got some good looking kids there.

Amber Lyn Fowler said...

I miss this family so much. The kids look fantastic....as they always do!

Shannon said...

Your kids are very cute. It kills me how big they are now! Makes me feel old... I think of them as tiny.