Sunday, August 24, 2008

She is soooo cool!!


My Ella Bella has just not been herself lately. Sure enough I took her to the doc and she has an ear infection. We are three days into antibiotic so hopefully she is all better. Only 7 more days to go. Seriously who can remember to take meds twice a day for 10 days. I know it doesnt sound that hard it just is.


Anyways she got these silly little glasses from the prize bucket. She was rather fascinated by them, so we did a little photo shoot. She kept them on for a while, I was surprised!



Peeking!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

She's adorable! Those glasses are super cute!

The James said...

Ella looks so cute in her sunglasses. I'm so glad she's on medicine so she will get better. Poor little thing. What a cute blogg you have!!!

Kristin said...

Oh my--she is so cute and getting so big. Happy--almost--Birthday sweet Ella--Sorry you feel icky!! And Tara, I know what you mean. It is hard to keep with meds the way they instruct!!!

Lori said...

What an angel!!
I know what you are saying about meds. I have two little ones on meds right now that have to be taken three times a day. Obviously a mom didn't come up with dosing instructions for medicine because if we had it would have been a one time- take it and cure it thing. =)

Rachel said...

What a sweet little girl!

MommyMert said...

hehe... so cute! :)

Gooches said...

how are you!!? so good to see your freakin cute family!!