Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Danger!!

Ha Ha in this picture Ella looks naked, I assure you she is diapered. Is that a word, I am not sure. So Brady and Ella have started to play more together. Which is cute and fun to watch. But always a but. I can not leave the room for long or run a diaper to outside trash. He like to put her up on the couch. Which she actually will just dive off of. This particular day. He put her in a storage bin on the table. I know. I seriously ran to the bathroom. I was so quick. Came back to this. I sure hope this sweet baby can survive her big tough brother...

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I have to say, his face is priceless!! And sweet Bella . . .so innocent and unknowing of the imminent danger she may be in!!! Love sibling love.

Lori said...

Oh, her and Arya will have some stories to tell about their big brothers and the things they put them through. Sweet baby girls!

MommyMert said...

Brady is looking like.. "What did I do wrong?" LOL, she is just like... "Yeah, Im here... all good." LOL.. ah.. good times.

Michelle said...

Oh, she'll survive. The youngest ones always do.