Thursday, August 28, 2008

On Ella's first birthday Eve!

Today's post is dedicated to Ella. She turns one tomorrow, I know I cant believe it either. Yes I know time flies. Notice the sparkle in her ears, she got her ears pierced yesterday, she was so funny kissing this duck at my grandparents house. She was fascinated by him.
One year ago this was me. Headed to the hospital, Yeah. Time to have a baby.... I did everything the old fashioned way. We didnt find out what sex the baby was at the ultrasound. No epidural and it was an amazing surprise. I wouldn't have done it any other way.

Here she is My grand finale I like to call her. She is such a great completion to my little family.


Raegan felt like a little baby clear till Ella was born. Its fun to think soon they will be the same age and in the same grade and everything. Hopefully they will great friends.



So I attached some of my favorite Ella pics over this last year. She has been so much fun and such a great blessing. It has gone so quickly, I just want her to stay my baby a little longer.










Her Blessing dress, she is so pretty in her first white dress!!






Sleeping, I love to just watch them sleep, they are so peaceful.








Look at Me in my Jumperoo!









Her first time eating. By the way Ella loves to eat. ALot.. Everytime anyone has food by her they better be sharin or they are in big trouble. I wonder where she gets that from??

Happy Happy birthday to my sweetest Ella Bella!!






6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! You are BEAUTIFUL!

The James said...

Ella was such a beautiful newborn and she still is a beauty!!! I can't believe she is one. Time sure flies. We love you Ella!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you are here, Ella. We love you and couldn't imagine your family without you.

emlizalmo said...

I have been in love with that baby since the first time I saw her. She is just bright eyed and happy! Happy birthday cute girl!!!

MommyMert said...

Wow, you are right, 1 year has gone by very quickly. Happy Birthday sweet girl.

Kristin said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl! Big one year old--What a fun trip down memory lane. She is beautiful.