Sunday, August 17, 2008

Get out of the dog food!!!

So no matter how many toys I buy. The little ones just want to play in the dog dishes. It just fascinates them. She eats a little dog food, spills the water all over her self and the floor.
Look at that look, she knows better. Glaring at me, little stinker.


Ok go ahead I warned you dont eat the dog dish. This has been my daily battle since Raegan was a baby. I thought I had her trained and now she is rebelling. Its ok we will figure it out. Just another daily battle, I fight. Good thing she is so CUTE!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I don't get it...why do babies always have to find the grossest things to eat. I came down the stairs the other day and I saw Max laying on his belly sucking the floor; I guess someone spilled something and he was licking it up...disgusting!

Michelle said...

Good thing she is SO CUTE. Loved that purple dress today!

Anonymous said...

One of the many, many reasons that we don't have a pet! =) The funny thing about her being your 4th kid (and not your first) is that you take out a camera and snap pictures, instead of snatching her up off the floor and calling poison control. She is so darn cute!

Kristin said...

heehee--her face is hilarious.