Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dont you just love haircts!!!

Brady and Charlee got new haircuts today. Nick always goes to Dollar cuts, I am not a fan.
But they did a good job. Charlee chopped her hair off. We were growing it back, by we I mean me. I was lookin at her school pics last year. Her hair was so long and beautiful. So I told her I wanted her to grow it back. She did for two months and now its back to how she wants it. THe score is Charlee 1 mom 0. Ha HA I know one day I will be in charge, just you wait.

I love Brady's haircut I was especially pleased. He was such a big boy. He held still the whole time.


Looked at that cute face. Trouble.. Doesn't he look like he is up to something. No way never.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

With that shorter haircut, Charlee looks way older! She is so cute, and I wish we still lived close so that I would have a babysitter!!

Tara James said...

She is the best babysitter its so great. It gives me occasional freedom I so need. Quick errands are the best leave the kids at home and not have to unload and reload a bunch. She is 12 on the 19th of september. so crazy

Michelle said...

I think they both look SO GREAT. I can't believe how big they are.

Kyrsten said...

I am sorry I couldn't cut their hair while I was there. They look good though.

Kristin said...

Lookin' GOOD!! They are darling, great haircut or not . . .Love Brady's face. He cracks me up. (i think I called Ella Bella the other day on my comment--sorry--too much Twilight lately.

emlizalmo said...

It doesn't matter what their hair looks like...some of the cutest kids EVER! I love Charlie's shorter doo...so fresh and cute. :)

Shannon said...

So cute. They are getting so big!