Thursday, September 25, 2008

Betty Crocker, not yet!


So I have been learning how to make cinnamon rolls, I got a recipe and taught myself. They are alot of work but really yummy. I love cooking I just dont always have the time or energy for it. But when I put my mind to it, its starting to turn out good. Below is a picture of the goodies I made for youth conference. I was in charge of cookies. You know me I cant just do one kind I need variety. I took a picture of my snickerdoodles, sugar cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip. I just thought it was funny it looked like I could open a bakery with just a few more goodies. Anyways any yummy recipes you have, send my way, thanks Tara

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to come over for some cinnamon roles! =) How are you?

Kristin said...

YUMMY!!!!

Rachel said...

I need your cinnamon roll recipe. And I still need to give you my cookie recipe that you asked for forever ago!

Michelle said...

Um, I saw no evidence of the cinnamon rolls and never even got the pumpkin chocolate bread slices. I don't think you bake, I think you took these pictures from the web. ;)

Lori said...

Do you hire out? Will you come and make cinnamon rolls for me? They are one of my favorite, but mine never turn out like those. They look delicious!

Sharene said...

Man I wish I would have been there. I'm sure they were to die for!