Saturday, September 20, 2008

Little Buddies



Nick came into the kitchen on saturday night and said,"Tara go look at your kids" I hurried down the hall and found this. The two little ones sitting up to Brady's little table playin away. I am so glad they get along(most the time). Brady still gets a little frustrated with his little sis getting in all his stuff. She is growin so quickly. She totally walks all the time, all over the house. He liked it before when he could keep things out of her reach. little cuties!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute kids, and I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. Charlee too!

MommyMert said...

Ohh... I love when they get along. Thanks for your talk on Sunday. You did a great job.

Kristin said...

Tara, they are so sweet. I remember Brady being Ella's age. Not so long ago .. . .