Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Charlee!!



Today Charlee is 12, I cant believe it. Below is a picture from last year. I am trying to figure how she could have changed so much over the last year and how there can be such a big difference between 11 and 12. Well I am so grateful for my charlee bear. She keeps me in line. 12 years ago at 10:45 a.m. SHe entered my life, she was this beautiful tiny baby, with tons of thick black hair. I was only 18 and thought I knew what I was about to get myself into. I remember the moment so perfect so clear when they set her in my arms. I was overcome with the most amazing purest love I had ever felt. I had no idea I could love someone that I just met so much. She was perfect. THe dr. said she was 99.9 percent perfect. She had a birthmark on her right eyelid till she was about 6 months and then it disappeared. She started sleeping thru the night at 2 weeks. 9 to 9. She was my babydoll and then she turned into this adorable little toddler. She was 100 percent girly girl. She wore these little rings for years till they got to tight. Once she got new rings she figured out that they come off I dont think she knew. She has been such a blessing to my life. She has made me want to be a better person since the moment we met. Cheers to you Charlee girl, my pretty young woman.

4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Happy Birthday Charlee!!! You are SO, SO great!!!

Kristin said...

Wow--12!! YOu are right--she's grown up in the last year. Charlee, happy birthday! So grateful I know you. You are a beautiful example of what is right and good in this world.

Rachel said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Charlee!

Anonymous said...

You're right, she is as wonderful as you say she is. Jaron and I are proud to call her our 2nd daughter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR!!!