Tuesday, September 9, 2008

She did it again!!

So Charlee was up to the challenge again and she decided she would drag her best friend Cassidy along. They did it again. I dont want to seem like I am bragging. I am just so proud of them. I find it great motivation to me that they dont give up!
I couldn't help but giggle at all the work we all put into getting fit and heres my little Ella wandering around without a shirt on. I thought wow you got to love that little chubby belly hangin over her pants. If we could only love ourselves more for the way we are...

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Charlee and Cassiddy--you girls rock! Plus you are so cute--so glad to know such awesomw young women.

The James said...

Nice job girls. I love the pictures of Elora. She is looking so much older. She's got a perfect little bottle, for sure. Good point Tara!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of them! I can't even run that far!! =) And how on earth do they both look so gorgeous after running so far??

Michelle said...

SO GREAT. I'm so proud of them and so proud of you for being the athletic mom. Will you do that for my kids?

MommyMert said...

Way to go Ladies! WoOhoOo! I wish we could all appreiciate the bodies our Heavenly Father gave us, it would be a lot easier. I really enjoyed spending time with you today Tara. :) Looking forward to the next time.